Mar 7, 2013

X Magazine Review, Issue 1.


X Magazine, it's one of the most recently magazines in Dollywood. Directed by the Amazing graphic Designer Jack (queendetox), who it's really recognized. The first issue of the Magazine, was launched today, and Stardoll High Class, will give the Opinion about it.


GRAPHICS

I'm fan of Jack's work. He's such an amazing Graphic Artist. I don't know what happened here. I know he has worked hard in this, But really, it's not my kind of Graphics. I love the hair and Face. I hated the Body. It seems like he cropped it from a Boy, and pasted. It's non sexy. All Jack's graphics are fantastic. I really don't like too much the cover. I completely love Tania. She's an amazing person. But i hated the Graphics she was featured in. The only one i liked was the Last one of her. Of course i loved the one with Khol (Hollyoaksrocks*). It's really fresh and Beautiful. I didn't hate at all the Graphics. But neither i loved them. (35/50)

WRITING

If i didn't like too much the Graphics, this is the compensation. The writing it's just really inspirational, cool and really Fresh and it's amazing. I loved the topics. I loved the article ''How has Religion influenced fashion?'' and the ''Trend report''. It's so cool seing a Magazine wich talks about interesting topics. I don't want to Compare anyone or anything, but i will do it, just because i liked so much this Writing. Vogue magazine, it's an amazing Magazine when we talk about Graphics. I feel like it's really cool seing the work. It's an amazing magazine. But it's empty of Writing. It's a good magazine. But it only talks sometimes about a Make-up tutorial, and what i remember nothing else. But ''X Magazine'' it's full of interesting articles, topics, fashion tips, and Trends wich i really like, as a Teenager, i like the Writing in a Magazine to be interesting. I think i got inspired in this Writing critic. Because it's so good. They`re so many good and interesting things i would point about the magazine's writing. But i don't want to make it too much long. (47/50)

MODELS

I'm completely used to see Tania in Every magazine. She's for me the Best Model Dollywood has. It's amazing, i completely love her. Khol, had an amazing feature. She looked gorgeous. I really loved her Shoot. Linsey's face it's so lovely. And the other two models, i haven't heard about them, but they're gorgeous too. I really loved to see new faces in the Magazine. It's great giving others the opportunity. The models are Good. (42/50)

TOTAL SCORE

I completely will read the second issue of the Magazine. It's really cool, with interesting writing. I loved the first issue. It really deserves to be readed by everyone, specially teenagers. AVERAGE: (41/50)

No comments:

Post a Comment