Mar 15, 2013

A Forbidden love in Appearance TV



Well sorry for non posting a lot time ago. Dollywood has been really quite and i haven't had so much about what to write. I'm happy we're close to the 30 Followers. For me it's an achiviement because it's my first Dollywood Writing Experience, and that you give me the Opportunity of it it's really nice. Well, if you are follower of Stardoll's Appearance, owned by Lindsey (LoveGossip4Life), You might already know what's going on in the Blog. Lindsey it's a really motivational person for me. I mean, i love her work as a Graphic desginer, Writer and Model. And she's one of my Role Models. She's so creative, and i love that about her. A few weeks ago, Linsey started the Project in her Blog, and the idea it's like making some TV Shows for the Dollywood public. And we are going to talk about Appearance TV in Stardoll High Class every week. In Appearance TV, you can apply as a Casting Director, Actor/Actress or Television Show Writer. They had almost twenty applicants for the Project, and there were so many actresses and actors. But i didn't see to much Writers or Casting Directors. I really haven't applied, because i think i don't have enough imagination for writing a story and less a Television Show. I will try to, and if i get some good results i will Apply. I invite you to apply, if you are interested in Being Actor/Actress, Casting Director or Writer. It's a good opportunity, and i see this as a really good Project. Lindsey has too much Power and Fame in Dollywood. And the Project it's gonna be more famous with the time. I know that it's debut will be Amazing. Will be Big and really exciting. The first production ''Appearance TV'' will release, it's called ''A Forbidden love''. I like the Slogan ''what if falling in love was illegal?'' That's a really good Slogan. And what i think about it is that it makes you want to see the Episode, and know what's this about. I'm so excited for seing it on Sunday. I am Fan of Appearance TV so Far, and of course i'll see all the Productions. I hope you do it too. So i invite you to do it on Sunday, and of course, i wanna ask you ¿If falling in love was illegal what would happen? If you like, please answer in Comments and don't miss ''A Forbidden Love'' only in Stardoll's Appearance.

No comments:

Post a Comment