Feb 28, 2013

Teen Vogue Magazine Review, Issue 1.


Teen Vogue, it's one Magazine that will Grow up and Become really big. Khol, most know as Hollyoaksrocks* was the Owner of the Idea. What started as an Idea of two, become in a Project of one. But that's not a Probem. Because Khol it's not anyone. She's Stardoll's Next Top Graphic Designer Winner, and a Recognized model of Stardoll. I invite you yo Find out with us, the Details about the Premier issue.


GRAPHICS

The Graphics are Great. You may will think i'm Crazy, but i think the Worst was the Cover Graphic. Really it's insane. I don't know what does Khol Thinks, but The others where better. It's non a Bad Graphic, and i know it's a Really hard wokr for one Person. The Graphic it's completely Realistic. It's such so cool. The Hair it's the Problem. As a trainee Graphic Designer, i know it's Hard. But the Others where just awesome. I completely think the Graphics are Good. My fave was the one, of the CELINE Top. It's such a really cool Graphic. I love the Hair. Khol has too much Potential. I hope seing more Graphics in this Issue. It's something i enjoy, and more if there are from Khol. She's such a Beautiful and Talentful MeDoll. (43/50)

WRITING

I have to say, this it's what i mostly liked of this Issue. It's just an Amazing Writing. She talked about topics that are Truth: The Teenage Life. I'm a teenager, and It's cool seing how a Teenager talks about it. Because all these topics, are wrote by Adults. For me, it makes no sense. They're not teenagers. Yes, they were. But Life has changed so much since fifthty years ago. Khol said what every teenager would love to say to an Adult. I liked so much the Idea of the Fan Mail or Mail Box. It's Really cool. I liked so much it. The review of the Perfums were Great. I think such a Cool idea, and a Really nice Detail. (46/50)

MODELS

There were only a Few Models on this edition, because it's too much work for only Khol. The Models were Awesome. I think Khol wanted to show us, a Nice Premier Issue, with all those well-known Models. She made a Good selection, and i liked that the Faces and The clothes Matched well, because it was like showing the Personality of the Models. One said, ''I'm Nice and Friendly'' other ''I'm a Rocker and Cool Teenager''. Another ''I'm such a Sexy Lady'' and The ohter said ''¡Look at Me! I'm so Glamorous''. (45/50)

TOTAL SCORE

Khol it's an Amazing Graphic Artist, who will bring to us a Really Nice New Magazine, with a Really nice and Cool Idea about Fashion, and Of course an Amazing Writing wich will talks about Topics that Are liked by use. AVERAGE: (45/50)

3 comments: